Why do you need to plan for postpartum recovery?
We spend much of pregnancy preparing for labor and birth – but how much time goes into planning for when the nurses are gone, and the baby is finally home? There are things to buy, conversations to have, and hormonal rollercoasters to ride. For many new mothers, postpartum recovery can feel confusing, lonely, and downright overwhelming.
Our free 12-page recovery guide can help.
The postpartum guide includes:
- A list of common feelings
- The typical challenges you can expect
- Tips to help you feel empowered
- How to ask for the support you actually need
- Strategies for getting organized for recovery
- Empowering affirmations and mom-tras
- Extra resources and support tools
- A handy printable PDF version